The study received a Faculty of Health Sciences Grant, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria (1998, 2003); a National Health and Medical Research Council Project Grant, Canberra, ACT (2001–2003); a SIDS and Kids Victoria Grant, Malvern, Victoria (2002); and Telstra Community Development Fund Grant, Melbourne, Victoria (2003).
Intimate Partner Violence and the Association with Very Preterm Birth
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 17–23, March 2013
How to Cite
Watson, L. F. and Taft, A. J. (2013), Intimate Partner Violence and the Association with Very Preterm Birth. Birth, 40: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/birt.12024
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.