This work was done in his previous position in the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, College Park, Maryland, USA.
Association of Health Profession and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing with Infant Formula Choice and Switching
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 24–31, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Labiner-Wolfe, J., Huang, H., J. Choiniere, C. and Fein, S. B. (2013), Association of Health Profession and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing with Infant Formula Choice and Switching. Birth, 40: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/birt.12025
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is It Time to Put a Moratorium on New Infant Formulas that Are Not Adequately Investigated?, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 166, 3, 756,
- 2Compliance with the International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes: An Observational Study of Pediatricians' Waiting Rooms, Breastfeeding Medicine, 2014, 9, 3, 135, , , , , ,