This work was done in his previous position in the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, College Park, Maryland, USA.
Association of Health Profession and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing with Infant Formula Choice and Switching
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 24–31, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Labiner-Wolfe, J., Huang, H., J. Choiniere, C. and Fein, S. B. (2013), Association of Health Profession and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing with Infant Formula Choice and Switching. Birth, 40: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/birt.12025
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.