This study is part of the Healthy Beginnings Trial funded by the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (ID number: 393112), Canberra, Australia.
Maternal “Junk Food” Diet During Pregnancy as a Predictor of High Birthweight: Findings from the Healthy Beginnings Trial
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 46–51, March 2013
How to Cite
Wen, L. M., Simpson, J. M., Rissel, C. and Baur, L. A. (2013), Maternal “Junk Food” Diet During Pregnancy as a Predictor of High Birthweight: Findings from the Healthy Beginnings Trial. Birth, 40: 46–51. doi: 10.1111/birt.12028
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.