This research was supported by the Shepherd Foundation, Melbourne, Victoria, and the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
“Taking Its Toll”: The Challenges of Working in Fetal Medicine
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 52–60, March 2013
How to Cite
Menezes, M. A., Hodgson, J. M., Sahhar, M. and Metcalfe, S. A. (2013), “Taking Its Toll”: The Challenges of Working in Fetal Medicine. Birth, 40: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/birt.12029
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Women’s experience of care when undergoing termination of pregnancy for fetal anomaly in England, Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology, 2015, 33, 1, 69, ,
- 2An Exploration of Genetic Counselors’ Needs and Experiences with Prenatal Chromosomal Microarray Testing, Journal of Genetic Counseling, 2014, 23, 6, 938, , , , ,