Should Obese Women Gain Less Weight in Pregnancy Than Recommended?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 107–114, June 2013
How to Cite
Oza-Frank, R. and Keim, S. A. (2013), Should Obese Women Gain Less Weight in Pregnancy Than Recommended?. Birth, 40: 107–114. doi: 10.1111/birt.12037
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.