This study was funded by Curtin University, Perth, Australia.
Low Prevalence of Breastfeeding Initiation within the First Hour of Life in a Rural Area of Sichuan Province, China
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 134–142, June 2013
How to Cite
Tang, L., Binns, C. W., Lee, A. H., Pan, X., Chen, S. and Yu, C. (2013), Low Prevalence of Breastfeeding Initiation within the First Hour of Life in a Rural Area of Sichuan Province, China. Birth, 40: 134–142. doi: 10.1111/birt.12038
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Factors associated with breastfeeding duration: a prospective cohort study in Sichuan Province, China, World Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 11, 3, 232, , ,
- 2Factors associated with early initiation of breastfeeding among Nepalese mothers: further analysis of Nepal Demographic and Health Survey, 2011, International Breastfeeding Journal, 2014, 9, 1, , , ,
- 4Handbook of dietary and nutritional aspects of bottle feeding, 2014,, , ,