This study was funded by Curtin University, Perth, Australia.
Low Prevalence of Breastfeeding Initiation within the First Hour of Life in a Rural Area of Sichuan Province, China
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 134–142, June 2013
How to Cite
Tang, L., Binns, C. W., Lee, A. H., Pan, X., Chen, S. and Yu, C. (2013), Low Prevalence of Breastfeeding Initiation within the First Hour of Life in a Rural Area of Sichuan Province, China. Birth, 40: 134–142. doi: 10.1111/birt.12038
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.