Financial support for this study was provided by the Apple Medical Corporation, Marlborough, Massachusetts, USA.
Intensity and Unpleasantness of Pain Following Vaginal and Cesarean Delivery: A Prospective Evaluation
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 125–133, June 2013
How to Cite
Hardy-Fairbanks, A. J., Lauria, M. R., Mackenzie, T. and Mccarthy, M. (2013), Intensity and Unpleasantness of Pain Following Vaginal and Cesarean Delivery: A Prospective Evaluation. Birth, 40: 125–133. doi: 10.1111/birt.12039
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.