Financial Support: Salary support for Dr. Waring provided by KL2TR000160.
Institute of Medicine 2009 Gestational Weight Gain Guideline Knowledge: Survey of Obstetrics/Gynecology and Family Medicine Residents of the United States
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 237–246, December 2013
How to Cite
Birth 40:4 December 2013
Disclaimer: A portion of the findings in this manuscript were presented in abstract and poster form at the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Annual Clinical Meeting in San Francisco, CA, May 2010. No authors have any actual or perceived conflicts of interest with regards to materials presented in this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Patient and Provider Perceptions of Weight Gain, Physical Activity, and Nutrition Counseling during Pregnancy: A Qualitative Study, Women's Health Issues, 2016, 26, 1, 116, , , , ,
- 2Weight gain in gestational diabetes: the effect of treatment modality, The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2016, 29, 7, 1025, , , , ,
- 3Lost in translation? English- and Spanish-speaking women’s perceptions of gestational weight gain safety, health risks and counseling, Journal of Perinatology, 2015, 35, 8, 585, , ,