This article reports a study which was supported by grant (R01-HD052990) from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, USA. Charlotte Elvander is supported by the National Doctoral School in Health Care Sciences, Sweden.
Birth Experience in Women with Low, Intermediate or High Levels of Fear: Findings from the First Baby Study
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 289–296, December 2013
How to Cite
Birth 40:4 December 2013
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01-HD052990
- National Institutes of Health, USA
- National Doctoral School in Health Care Sciences, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.