Funding The project was made possible by funding from: Nordea Fonden, Aaseog Ejnar Danielsens foundation, The Danish Society for Clinical Hypnosis, VIFAB (Knowledge and Research Center for Alternative Medicine), King Christian X's foundation and The Danish Association of Midwives. We are very thankful to all contributors.
Antenatal Hypnosis Training and Childbirth Experience: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 272–280, December 2013
How to Cite
Birth 40:4 December 2013
Ethical approval This trial was approved on December 15, 2008, by the Scientific Ethical Committee for the Region of Central Jutland, nr. M-200080200 in Denmark and by the Danish Data Protection Agency on November 5, 2008, nr. 2088-41-2797. The trial was also reported to ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT00914082.
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Nordea Fonden
- Aaseog Ejnar Danielsens foundation
- King Christian X's foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.