Moving Toward Patient-Centered Care: Women's Decisions, Perceptions, and Experiences of the Induction of Labor Process
Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 138–146, June 2014
How to Cite
(Birth 41:2 June 2014)
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health Individual National Research. Grant Number: F31NR012855
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation of Michigan Dissertation. Grant Number: 1808.SAP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.