Nordic Homebirth Research Group consisting of Ellen Blix, PhD, is a principal curator, TromsÖ, University Hospital, Norway; Hanne Kjaergaard, PhD, is a clinical associate professor, Juliane Marie Research Centre, Denmark; OlofAsta Olofsdottir, PhD, is a professor, Reykjavik University, Iceland; Ingegerd Hildingsson, PhD, is a professor, Mid-Sweden University, Sweden; Li Thies-Lagergren, PhD, is a clinical midwife, Helsingborg General Hospital, Sweden; Ingela Radestad, PhD, is a professor, Sophiahemmet University College, Sweden; Ingela Lundgren, PhD, is an associate professor, The Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Creating a Safe Haven—Women's Experiences of the Midwife's Professional Skills During Planned Home Birth in Four Nordic Countries
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2014, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 100–107, March 2014
How to Cite
Birth 41:1 March 2014
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.