This research was supported by a grant (5 R24 HD042849) from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, awarded to the Population Research Center at The University of Texas at Austin.
The Impact of Payment Source and Hospital Type on Rising Cesarean Section Rates in Brazil, 1998 to 2008
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 169–177, June 2014
How to Cite
(Birth 41:2 June 2014)
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.