This research was supported by the New York State Perinatal Database – Fingerlakes Perinatal Region (Grant # CO23908).
Measuring Adequacy of Prenatal Care: Does Missing Visit Information Matter?
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 254–261, September 2014
How to Cite
(Birth 41:3 September 2014)
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- New York State Perinatal Database – Fingerlakes Perinatal Region. Grant Number: CO23908
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!