This study was funded by an award from the NIH (KL2RR024990).
What Women Want: Lead Considerations for Current and Future Applications of Noninvasive Prenatal Testing in Prenatal Care
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 276–282, September 2014
How to Cite
(Birth 41:3 September 2014)
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- NIH. Grant Number: KL2RR024990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.