Funding Source: Doris Duke Fellowship for the Promotion of Child Well-Being.
Comparing Primiparous and Multiparous Mothers in a Nurse Home Visiting Prevention Program
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 344–352, December 2014
How to Cite
(Birth 41:4 December 2014)
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Doris Duke Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!