Confirmation biases across the psychosis continuum: The contribution of hypersalient evidence-hypothesis matches
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 53–69, March 2013
How to Cite
Balzan, R., Delfabbro, P., Galletly, C. and Woodward, T. (2013), Confirmation biases across the psychosis continuum: The contribution of hypersalient evidence-hypothesis matches. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 53–69. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12000
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!