The latent factor structure of acute stress disorder following bank robbery: Testing alternative models in light of the pending DSM-5
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 82–91, March 2013
How to Cite
Hansen, M., Lasgaard, M. and Elklit, A. (2013), The latent factor structure of acute stress disorder following bank robbery: Testing alternative models in light of the pending DSM-5. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 82–91. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12002
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!