peer review process for this paper was handled by an associate editor for the journal, and the second author (co-editor for the journal) had no involvement.
The relationship between sub-clinical obsessive-compulsive symptoms and social cognition in chronic schizophrenia
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 115–128, June 2013
How to Cite
Whitton, A. E. and Henry, J. D. (2013), The relationship between sub-clinical obsessive-compulsive symptoms and social cognition in chronic schizophrenia. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 115–128. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12004
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!