This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced without prior written permission. Requests and enquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be directed in the first instance to John Wiley & Sons Ltd of The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8SQ UNITED KINGDOM; alternatively to the Commonwealth Copyright Administration, Attorney General's Department, Robert Garran Offices, National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600 or posted at http://www.ag.gov.au/cca.
Interpersonal problems across anxiety, depression, and eating disorders: A transdiagnostic examination
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© Commonwealth of Australia 2012
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 129–147, June 2013
How to Cite
McEvoy, P. M., Burgess, M. M., Page, A. C., Nathan, P. and Fursland, A. (2013), Interpersonal problems across anxiety, depression, and eating disorders: A transdiagnostic examination. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 129–147. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12005
The Work has been produced with the assistance of funding provided by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. However, the views expressed in this version of the work do not necessarily represent the views of the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. The Commonwealth does not give any warranty nor accept any liability in relation to the contents of this work.
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!