Emotional differentiation and parental bonding in inpatients suffering from eating disorders
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 215–229, June 2013
How to Cite
Rommel, D., Nandrino, J.-L., Antoine, P. and Dodin, V. (2013), Emotional differentiation and parental bonding in inpatients suffering from eating disorders. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 215–229. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12010
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- ‘Région Nord Pas de Calais
- University of Lille 3
- ‘Pôle Nutrition, Santé, Longévité
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!