Attachment: Developmental pathways to affective dysregulation in young people at ultra-high risk of developing psychosis
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 424–437, November 2013
How to Cite
Gajwani, R., Patterson, P. and Birchwood, M. (2013), Attachment: Developmental pathways to affective dysregulation in young people at ultra-high risk of developing psychosis. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 424–437. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12027
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!