The influence of individual, group, and relative self-esteem on outcome for patients undergoing group cognitive-behavioural therapy treatment
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 450–463, November 2013
How to Cite
Parker, T. J., Page, A. C. and Hooke, G. R. (2013), The influence of individual, group, and relative self-esteem on outcome for patients undergoing group cognitive-behavioural therapy treatment. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 450–463. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12029
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!