The roles of emotion regulation and ruminative thoughts in non-suicidal self-injury
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 95–113, March 2014
How to Cite
Voon, D., Hasking, P. and Martin, G. (2014), The roles of emotion regulation and ruminative thoughts in non-suicidal self-injury. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 53: 95–113. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12030
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!