Special Section Paper
A compassionate-focused therapy group approach for acute inpatients: Feasibility, initial pilot outcome data, and recommendations
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 78–94, March 2014
How to Cite
Heriot-Maitland, C., Vidal, J. B., Ball, S. and Irons, C. (2014), A compassionate-focused therapy group approach for acute inpatients: Feasibility, initial pilot outcome data, and recommendations. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 53: 78–94. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12040
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!