Special Section Paper
The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 6–41, March 2014
How to Cite
Gilbert, P. (2014), The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 53: 6–41. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12043
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!