Funding sources This study was supported by Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, U.S.A.
Sleep quality and other patient-reported outcomes improve after patients with psoriasis with suboptimal response to other systemic therapies are switched to adalimumab: results from PROGRESS, an open-label Phase IIIB trial
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1374–1381, December 2012
How to Cite
Strober, B.E., Sobell, J.M., Duffin, K.C., Bao, Y., Guérin, A., Yang, H., Goldblum, O., Okun, M.M. and Mulani, P.M. (2012), Sleep quality and other patient-reported outcomes improve after patients with psoriasis with suboptimal response to other systemic therapies are switched to adalimumab: results from PROGRESS, an open-label Phase IIIB trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1374–1381. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12000
Conflicts of interest B.E.S. has served on the advisory board and as an investigator for Abbott, Amgen, Centocor, Astellas, Novartis, Pfizer, Leo and Genentech and has served on the speakers bureau for Abbott, Amgen, and Johnson and Johnson. J.M.S. has served on the advisory board and speakers bureau and as an investigator for Amgen, Abbott and Centocor. K.C.D. has served as a consultant for Amgen, Eli Lilly, NovoNordisk, VBL and Wyeth/Pfizer; has served on the speakers bureau for Abbott, Amgen and Centocor; and has served as an investigator for Abbott, Amgen, Centocor, Graceway, Incyte, NovoNordisk, Pfizer, VBL and Yaupon. A.G. and H.Y. are employees of Analysis Group, under contract with Abbott Laboratories. Y.B., O.G., M.M.O. and P.M.M. are employees of Abbott Laboratories and hold stock in Abbott Laboratories.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 11:58AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.