Funding sources The work is partly supported by Department of Dermatology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, CA87969, CA50385, CA055075 and CA49449.
Interactions between adiposity and genetic polymorphisms on the risk of psoriasis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 639–642, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, W.-Q., Han, J.-L., Zhang, M.-F. and Qureshi, A.A. (2013), Interactions between adiposity and genetic polymorphisms on the risk of psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 639–642. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12001
Conflicts of interest A.A.Q. has received a grant from Amgen/Pfizer to evaluate ‘Biomarkers in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis’. A.A.Q. also serves as a consultant for Abbott, Centocor, Novaritis, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The other authors state no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 11:58AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!