Funding sources This study was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 30972531) and a Project of the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Association of psoriasis with stroke and myocardial infarction: meta-analysis of cohort studies
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1345–1350, December 2012
How to Cite
Xu, T. and Zhang, Y.-H. (2012), Association of psoriasis with stroke and myocardial infarction: meta-analysis of cohort studies. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1345–1350. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12002
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 12:00PM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.