Funding sources This project was accomplished with support from the National Cancer Institute, RO1 CA66032.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Recent skin self-examination and doctor visits in relation to melanoma risk and tumour depth
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 571–576, March 2013
How to Cite
Titus, L.J., Clough-Gorr, K., Mackenzie, T.A., Perry, A., Spencer, S.K., Weiss, J., Abrahams-Gessel, S. and Ernstoff, M.S. (2013), Recent skin self-examination and doctor visits in relation to melanoma risk and tumour depth. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 571–576. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12003
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 12:00PM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 August 2012
Vol. 168, Issue 6, 1375–1376, Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.