Funding sources German Research Foundation (DFG) and BONFOR program of the Medical faculity of the University of Bonn.
Investigation of selected cytokine genes suggests that IL2RA and the TNF/LTA locus are risk factors for severe alopecia areata
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1360–1365, December 2012
How to Cite
Redler, S., Albert, F., Brockschmidt, F.F., Herold, C., Hanneken, S., Eigelshoven, S., Giehl, K.A., Kruse, R., Lutz, G., Wolff, H., Blaumeiser, B., Böhm, M., Becker, T., Nöthen, M.M. and Betz, R.C. (2012), Investigation of selected cytokine genes suggests that IL2RA and the TNF/LTA locus are risk factors for severe alopecia areata. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1360–1365. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12004
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 12:02PM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 August 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genome-wide meta-analysis in alopecia areata resolves HLA associations and reveals two new susceptibility loci, Nature Communications, 2015, 6, 5966, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Immunochip-Based Analysis: High-Density Genotyping of Immune-Related Loci Sheds Further Light on the Autoimmune Genetic Architecture of Alopecia Areata, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2015, 135, 3, 919, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3The genetics of alopecia areata: New approaches, new findings, new treatments, Journal of Dermatological Science, 2015, 78, 1, 11, , ,
- 4Recurrent spontaneous abortions, Hashimoto thyroiditis and alopecia totalis: response to anticoagulation and intravenous immunoglobulin therapy, Gynecological Endocrinology, 2014, 30, 2, 100, , , , , , ,
- 5Assessment of the level of tumor necrosis factor-α in localized alopecia areata, Journal of the Egyptian Womenʼs Dermatologic Society, 2013, 10, 2, 81, , , ,
- 6Hoffnung bei Haarverlust, hautnah dermatologie, 2013, 29, 6, 357,
- 7The association between Interleukin (IL)-4 gene intron 3 VNTR polymorphism and alopecia areata (AA) in Turkish population, Gene, 2013, 527, 2, 565, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content8