Funding sources: none.
Localized depigmentation on genital melanosis: a clue for the understanding of vitiligo
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 663–664, March 2013
How to Cite
Harmelin, Y., Cardot-Leccia, N., Ortonne, J.-P., Bahadoran, P., Lacour, J.-P. and Passeron, T. (2013), Localized depigmentation on genital melanosis: a clue for the understanding of vitiligo. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 663–664. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12006
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 12:03PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.