Funding sources This research was supported by research grants to N.vG., from the Scientific Research Foundation Flanders (FWO Senior Clinical Investigator), and to R.S. from the Research Foundation (no. BOF10/doc/403), Ghent University.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
The distribution pattern of segmental vitiligo: clues for somatic mosaicism
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January 2013
How to Cite
van Geel, N., Speeckaert, R., Melsens, E., Toelle, S.P., Speeckaert, M., De Schepper, S., Lambert, J. and Brochez, L. (2013), The distribution pattern of segmental vitiligo: clues for somatic mosaicism. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12013
Conflicts of interest None.
N.vG. and R.S. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 09:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.