Funding sources This work was partially supported by the Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research, grant CRSII3_127187.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Dermatophyte identification in skin and hair samples using a simple and reliable nested polymerase chain reaction assay
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 295–301, February 2013
How to Cite
Verrier, J., Krähenbühl, L., Bontems, O., Fratti, M., Salamin, K. and Monod, M. (2013), Dermatophyte identification in skin and hair samples using a simple and reliable nested polymerase chain reaction assay. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12015
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 09:41AM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.