Funding sources: none.
Squamous cell carcinoma in a child with Clericuzio-type poikiloderma with neutropenia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 665–667, March 2013
How to Cite
Rodgers, W., Ancliff, P., Ponting, C.P., Sanchez-Pulido, L., Burns, S., Hayman, M., Kimonis, V., Sebire, N., Bulstrode, N. and Harper, J.I. (2013), Squamous cell carcinoma in a child with Clericuzio-type poikiloderma with neutropenia. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 665–667. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12016
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2012 10:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.