Funding sources The work was funded by Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo – FAPESP grant 09/52915-7.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Reflectance confocal microscopy as a new tool in the in vivo evaluation of desquamative gingivitis: patterns in mucous membrane pemphigoid, pemphigus vulgaris and oral lichen planus
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 257–264, February 2013
How to Cite
Alessi, S.S., Nico, M.M.S., Fernandes, J.D. and Lourenço, S.V. (2013), Reflectance confocal microscopy as a new tool in the in vivo evaluation of desquamative gingivitis: patterns in mucous membrane pemphigoid, pemphigus vulgaris and oral lichen planus. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 257–264. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12021
Conflicts of interests None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2012 10:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.