Funding sources: none.
Stabilization of multiple metastatic epithelioid sarcoma under treatment with sunitinib malate
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 871–873, April 2013
How to Cite
Penot, P., Bouaziz, J.-D., Battistella, M., Kerob, D., Pagès, C., Vilmer, C., Basset-Seguin, N., Madjessli, N., Comte, C., Farges, C., Bagot, M., le Maignan, C. and Lebbé, C. (2013), Stabilization of multiple metastatic epithelioid sarcoma under treatment with sunitinib malate. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 871–873. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12038
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 10:42AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.