Funding sources This publication presents independent research commissioned by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Programme Grants for Applied Research funding scheme (‘Setting Priorities and Reducing Uncertainties for the Prevention and Treatment of Skin Disease 2008–2013’, RP-PG-0407-10177). The views expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
The Eczema Priority Setting Partnership: a collaboration between patients, carers, clinicians and researchers to identify and prioritize important research questions for the treatment of eczema
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 577–582, March 2013
How to Cite
Batchelor, J.M., Ridd, M.J., Clarke, T., Ahmed, A., Cox, M., Crowe, S., Howard, M., Lawton, S., McPhee, M., Rani, A., Ravenscroft, J.C., Roberts, A. and Thomas, K.S. (2013), The Eczema Priority Setting Partnership: a collaboration between patients, carers, clinicians and researchers to identify and prioritize important research questions for the treatment of eczema. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 577–582. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12040
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 10:45AM EST
- Accepted for publication 30 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.