Funding sources This work was supported in part by the North American Hair Research Society. G.Y. is supported by NIAMS grant RO1AR55902-4.
Central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia severity is associated with cowhage-induced itch
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 253–256, February 2013
How to Cite
Bin Saif, G.A., McMichael, A., Kwatra, S.G., Chan, Y.-H. and Yosipovitch, G. (2013), Central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia severity is associated with cowhage-induced itch. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 253–256. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12043
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 10:20AM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 September 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia, Dermatologic Clinics, 2014, 32, 2, 173, , ,