Funding sources This work was supported in part by the North American Hair Research Society. G.Y. is supported by NIAMS grant RO1AR55902-4.
Central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia severity is associated with cowhage-induced itch
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 253–256, February 2013
How to Cite
Bin Saif, G.A., McMichael, A., Kwatra, S.G., Chan, Y.-H. and Yosipovitch, G. (2013), Central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia severity is associated with cowhage-induced itch. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 253–256. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12043
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 10:20AM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.