Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Increased risk of psoriasis following chronic rhinosinusitis without nasal polyps: a population-based matched-cohort study
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 289–294, February 2013
How to Cite
Keller, J.J., Wu, C.-S. and Lin, H.-C. (2013), Increased risk of psoriasis following chronic rhinosinusitis without nasal polyps: a population-based matched-cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 289–294. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12047
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:05PM EST
- Accepted for publication 8 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.