Funding sources: B.J. was supported by a medical undergraduate project grant from Cardiff University.
Absence of pathogenic γ-secretase mutations in a South Wales cohort of familial and sporadic hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 874–876, April 2013
How to Cite
Ingram, J.R., Wood, M., John, B., Butler, R. and Anstey, A.V. (2013), Absence of pathogenic γ-secretase mutations in a South Wales cohort of familial and sporadic hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa). British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 874–876. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12048
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:05PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.