Funding sources This work was supported by the Novo Nordisk Foundation, the Aage Bang Foundation, the Lundbeck Foundation and the Danish Medical Research Council.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
STAT1 expression and activation is increased in lesional psoriatic skin
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 302–310, February 2013
How to Cite
Hald, A., Andrés, R.M., Salskov-Iversen, M.L., Kjellerup, R.B., Iversen, L. and Johansen, C. (2013), STAT1 expression and activation is increased in lesional psoriatic skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 302–310. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12049
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:05PM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.