Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Reflectance confocal microscopy allows in vivo real-time noninvasive assessment of the outcome of methyl aminolaevulinate photodynamic therapy of basal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 99–105, January 2013
How to Cite
Venturini, M., Sala, R., Gonzàlez, S. and Calzavara-Pinton, P.G. (2013), Reflectance confocal microscopy allows in vivo real-time noninvasive assessment of the outcome of methyl aminolaevulinate photodynamic therapy of basal cell carcinoma. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12052
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:10PM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.