Funding sources Wyeth Research, which was acquired by Pfizer in October 2009, sponsored this clinical trial and was responsible for the collection and analysis of data. Editorial/medical writing assistance was funded by Pfizer Inc.
A 24-week randomized clinical trial investigating the efficacy and safety of two doses of etanercept in nail psoriasis
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 1080–1087, May 2013
How to Cite
Ortonne, J.P., Paul, C., Berardesca, E., Marino, V., Gallo, G., Brault, Y. and Germain, J.M. (2013), A 24-week randomized clinical trial investigating the efficacy and safety of two doses of etanercept in nail psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1080–1087. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12060
Conflicts of interest J.P.O. has been an investigator or consultant for Schering-Plough, Abbott, Merck-Serono, Centocor, Pfizer, Janssen-Cilag, Meda-Pharma, Pierre-Fabre, Galderma and Leo-Pharma. C.P. has been an investigator or consultant for Abbott, Amgen, Celgene, Janssen Cilag, Leo Pharma, Novartis and Pfizer Inc. E.B. has no conflicts of interest. V.M., G.G., Y.B. and J.M.G. are employees of Pfizer Inc.
The study was registered at clinicaltrials.gov using the identifier: NCT00581100.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:17PM EST
- Accepted for publication 15 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.