Funding sources This study was supported by Bispebjerg Hospital Research Fund; Aage Bangs Fond, Toyota–Fonden, Denmark, Danish Society of Dermatology, Direktør Jacob Madsen og Hustru Olga Madsens Fond, Hartmann Fonden, The Danish Medical Association Research, Søren og Helene Hempels Legat, Familen Hede Nielsens Fond, Steenbecks Legat, Else og Mogens Wedell-Wedellsborgs Fond.
Sun behaviour after cutaneous malignant melanoma: a study based on ultraviolet radiation measurements and sun diary data
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 367–373, February 2013
How to Cite
Idorn, L.W., Datta, P., Heydenreich, J., Philipsen, P.A. and Wulf, H.C. (2013), Sun behaviour after cutaneous malignant melanoma: a study based on ultraviolet radiation measurements and sun diary data. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 367–373. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12066
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:23PM EST
- Accepted for publication 16 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.