Funding sources: none.
Natural killer cells and B lymphocytes in peripheral blood of patients with psoriasis
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 894–896, April 2013
How to Cite
Gambichler, T., Zhang, Y., Höxtermann, S. and Kreuter, A. (2013), Natural killer cells and B lymphocytes in peripheral blood of patients with psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 894–896. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12067
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:23PM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Identification of cell types, tissues and pathways affected by risk loci in psoriasis, Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 2016, 291, 2, 1005, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Effects of ponesimod, a selective S1P1 receptor modulator, on the pharmacokinetics of a hormonal combination contraceptive, European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2014, 70, 3, 287, , , , ,