Funding sources None.
British Association of Dermatologists’ guidelines for the management of bullous pemphigoid 2012
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1200–1214, December 2012
How to Cite
Venning, V.A., Taghipour, K., Mohd Mustapa, M.F., Highet, A.S. and Kirtschig, G. (2012), British Association of Dermatologists’ guidelines for the management of bullous pemphigoid 2012. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1200–1214. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12072
Conflicts of interest None declared.
V.A.V., K.T., A.S.H. and G.K. are members of the guideline development group, with technical support provided by M.F.M.M.
This is an updated guideline prepared for the British Association of Dermatologists’ (BAD) Clinical Standards Unit, made up of the Therapy & Guidelines (T&G) Subcommittee. Members of the Clinical Standards Unit are: J.R. Hughes (Chairman T&G), J. McLelland, A.J. McDonagh, S. Punjabi, D.A. Buckley, I. Nasr, V.J. Swale, C.E. Duarte Williams, P.M. McHenry, S. Wagle (British National Formulary), S. Amin (British National Formulary), R. Davis (British Dermatological Nursing Group), S.E. Haveron (BAD Scientific Administrator), M.F. Mohd Mustapa (BAD Clinical Standards Manager).
Guidelines produced in 2002 by the British Association of Dermatologists; reviewed and updated 2012.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.